"The one constant in the life cycle of a church is CHANGE
and its impact on people, mission, and God’s given vision"
chaotic economic and cultural forces create challenges to decision making
- "Is your Ministry better served by buying, selling, expanding, consolidating, or leasing real estate?"
- "Do your existing real estate facilities support or limit the achievement of your current and future vision?"
- "Should you invest in multi-site locations or increase the size of one location?"
- "Would your church and the community benefit from adding a school, day care center, or recreational amenities?"
does your ministry have a strategic real estate plan?
The CHURCH REALTY SOLUTIONS team offers an integrated set of real estate services that can help your church leadership team make the best decisions on creating the right mix of facilities and land.A Partial Listing of our Services:
- Acquisition and Disposition
- Negotiation and Transaction Structuring
- Strategic Real Estate Planning